Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can i get fake nails for french manicures?

or do they just paint it on your nails?





because my real nails aren't long enough for french manicures.





or do you recommend me not to get fake nails. and just let them do my french manicure short?Can i get fake nails for french manicures?
You can get fake nails with the French manicure or get the French manicure painted onto your nails.





Fake nails can ruin your nails if you're not careful and don't follow instructions on removing them.Can i get fake nails for french manicures?
i think fake nails french manicure are totally awesome. it will last longer and look better!
It really depends on you! I've done both but I personally think that the french mani looks much better on acrylic or gel nails because they just look flawless. I've done a french mani on my own nails too but I do so much housework with my hands that the nail polish chips after a few hours after they are done.


If you get acrylics (cheapest) or gel nails done, you just have to be careful not to get them too long or they will seriously affect your everyday routines. You also have to becareful of how clean the environment of the nail shop is to prevent yourself from getting any gross nail fungus, or weird nail disease.
id say french manicures are cool when your nails are long. i suggest you try having them put on fake nails.
you could have them paint it on your nail directly, or get acrylic nails, which are pricey if you want to keep them up. i had acrylic nails and it took me a while to get my regular nails back to their normal way. i suggest you just let them do your french manicure short, unless you're willing to ruin your nails temporarily with acrylics. if you do let them do your french manicure short, when your nails aren't painted, apply clear strengthening polish to your nails weekly, and if you are not on a tight budget, go to the salon and get a manicure every few weeks. i hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment