Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kiss everlasting french nails?

I wanted to try them, but I play volleyball most days of the week, and my ballet teacher HATES long nails. Are they easy to trim? Will they look weird if I try to file them? And I'm not really a big fan of putting glue on my nails, since I've heard the horror stories on what they do to your own nails, so what product should I get? Is anything else better than kiss? I'm going to walgreens with my mom tomorrow... so...





Last question: Are stick on nails better than the glue on ones?Kiss everlasting french nails?
Well I got them. My dance teacher says the same thing! I got extra short, and they looked really good. Everyone thought they were my real nails! The glue did no damage to my nails whatsoever. You just have to file down the top coat, put a little nail polish remover on them, and gently peel. It didn't even hurt when I did it! I would definitely recommed them, but here is a tip: when gluing them on, press down for a few seconds or there is air between the fake nail and your natural nail. And you can file them a bit if they are too long for your liking. Good luck!Kiss everlasting french nails?
Buying the fake nails is not worth it and getting acrylic nails arent any better because they damage your real nails and they dont last very long regardless of what the technician says.


Heres what you should do if you want long lasting french nails. Go to a nail salon and tell them you want your nails painted french %26amp; you want the gel on top of it. My mom is a nail technician and she does it for me all the time.
Those Nails are Dumb i think u would be Better Getting them Done at A Shop.. because the Everlasting one's will Fall off In like 2 days get the real nails done at the shop not those glue on ones

No comments:

Post a Comment