Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I get my french tips off of my nails?

I got french tips a a little over a month ago and recently had to get rid of them due to a job which required heavy typing. I have had fake nails before and have always just popped them off after a while. However, these ones seem to be super strong. I ended up having to cut the tips off and now have about 3cm worth of the clear nail part still stuck to all of my nails. I have worked at these for a couple of weeks to try to loosen them off without any luck. Does anyone have any tips as to how I could get them off... without a lot of pain?How can I get my french tips off of my nails?
use acetone nail polish remover and let them soak for about 15minutes and then peel back slowly.How can I get my french tips off of my nails?
you can buy nail polish remover that takes acrylic off nails but read the label. some removers dont so choose wisely.
Definitely Acetone!! dip your nails in acetone wait about a minute or two then peel!
soak in pure acetone. It is very cheap no more than $1.00. Please do not pull them off it will damage your nail bed and you will wish you had spent the $1.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment