Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should I get French tips or designed nails for Prom?

My prom is in 3 days and i don't know weather to get a french manicure or get a design. My dress is like ocean blue. Any tips would be nice. ThxsShould I get French tips or designed nails for Prom?
Depends if you want to look more classy or more social. I could see clear nails with blue tips and a little sparkle on the nail personally. French tips are usually what everyone does, why not try to make them stand out and look even prettier? :-)Should I get French tips or designed nails for Prom?
I think you should have it simple and pretty.


I would go with blue french tips (the shade of the dress)





or just a simple design, don't go overboard as it might look overloaded.





Do the nail as you like, it's you special day! :)





Enjoy your prom!


All the best!





Ps. Pick me for best answer =3


ahaha just kidding :D
French manicures look so much more sophisticated and beautiful than designs. Get the manicure and look great.
Get a French Manicure but instead of white tips have them do it in the same color as your dress. If they don't have that color then go with white tips.
French manicure has always been a classic look. Have you considered the American manicure?
you should do a clear nail with ocean blue tips with a silver stripe..it would go good with the dress and add some personality to anything you wear afterwards...hope i could help
French tip would look better,aspecially for a prom.
You should get french tips:) they are more classic.designed look pretty cheepy.have fun at prom!
get pinks and whites done i love them. I think they look so good, and classy. They would match any thing you wear.
u should get french tip ;] looks nicer

No comments:

Post a Comment