Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is It Okay For Men To Have French Tips Put On Their Nails?

Im a 21 year old guy and want a french manicure with french tips put on. Is that odd?


I also want my toe nails nice and sexy as well!Is It Okay For Men To Have French Tips Put On Their Nails?
I'm a guy %26amp; I've had a french manicure in the past out of curiosity and a love for that look (seriously, some women with french nails look amazing! I actually get jealous). Well, despite the nail tech being a bit weirded out but pretty cool with it, she was very complimentary when finished as were most other people I saw over the next week. I loved it and the only reason I haven't done it again since is becasue I have been travelling %26amp; thus been broke for some time. However, I have my first nail appointment after a long hiatus this week to have a manicure again and I'll be getting french polish on my nails again, since my nails are just past my fingertips. I love this look, it's soo sexy and I've had nothing but compliments! So, go for it, maybe we can start a craze... ;-)Is It Okay For Men To Have French Tips Put On Their Nails?
there is so much wrong with that question i dont even know where to begin, im all for looking good but seriously i think you need to step back a bit. youve crossed a line their by even knowing what a french tip is. you need sports and now.
Hope you have a great night out at the Admiral Lord Nelson.
Well you're gay so you can get away with it hun!





You aren't thinking of doing it yourself though are you? Because it takes practice not to make a mess of it. Book yourself into a salon or get a female friend to teach you how to do it.





Who cares what others think, they'll just be jealous that you have better nails than them!





Definatly go get a pedicure too, makes a change to read of a man who wants to have nice feet!
thats pretty weird. I don't think you should do it.
I would find it odd. Clean, well-groomed nails are nice. That's overboard, in my opinion. But do whatever you like, it's your body!
No ones stopping you, but it would be strange.


D:
only if a girl is there with you, and its a jokey kinda thing...





if you are deadly serious about doing it on your own... seek help...





nah man just kidding, if thats what you want, then do it, you can do whatever you like! :-)
um....sure...go on ahead
its not normal, but do wat u want, its cute :)
Of course its OK, I love doing my boyfriends nails, I think its so cute.
Sure why not. ';to each their own';
You know...uh....if you got it, flaunt it...i guess
eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh鈥?nasty you gotta relise what sex u r





looking after your nails is fine but getting fake ones is just wrong
Are you gay? And no i like my guys non-gay!
No way! Not even if you're gay.
I guess it's alright if that's what you want. Certainly not my scene. But then I'm probably out of touch at age almost 75.
yeah thats cool! I do my bfs nails.... although he pretends to fight it... he loves it really!!
your obviously a confident gay man, so what the hell go for it.
No, honey, it is not okay. Just have your finger and toe nails nicely cut and buffed and you are good to go.
better with something more. your makeup, hairstyle and dress need to look feminine and chic in order to get a harmonious and pretty look. Only having french nail doesn't look comfortable.
thats gay
LMAO


Theres nothing wrong with a guy wanting to keep his nails clean, or even with painting them clear.. but getting a french manicure is going to far.. I mean its completely up to you, no one is going to stop you.. but gay or not, leave this style to the women.. please
if ur a homo den ofcourse go for it but if ur not it wont b normal only if ur super hott and have a girlfriend and thar ur positive ur straight LoL
It's your body! Why not?? Don't fancy the toenails doing though!!! Ouch!! They hurt!
its fine with me
I guess if you're gay, it wouldn't be weird. I was worried before you said that!
Never, EVER!!


Mascara yes, plucking eyebrows yes, filing and shaping nails yes - french manicure NO!!!
I don't think it's ok.
Hmmm, not my cup of tea but


whatever takes your fancy!


Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.
hi i dont think it would be a good idea for you to have that done as you may look to feminin but why dont u try having your nails buffed or something
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment