Thursday, January 21, 2010

Short nail acrylics&french tip?

i have very short and brittle nails. last time i got my nails done i had the white tips. one time i got the white tips and the whole nail was pretty much white since my nails are very short. the last time i got my nails done the guy did it different and made the illusion that my real tips were way at the top.


meaning there was a lot of pink.





how do you ask for that?





and how do you ask for toenail acrylics? my cousin in floriida told me about them and now i want to try.





thanksShort nail acrylics%26amp;french tip?
for toenail acrylics, ask for a acrylic french tip pedicure.


and for the illusion thing, just ask to make the tips longer or just ask for the same guy that did it, it might just be his way of making your nails like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment