Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you all think about French tips on nails? Out of style or classic?

Just got engaged and really LOVE the way my acrylic french tips look with my ring. However, my friends tell me they're not in style. I don't really care, but was wondering, aren't french tips an exception? Mine are NOT long at all, just very feminine rounded white tips to accent my hands and my ring ;)What do you all think about French tips on nails? Out of style or classic?
As a licensed nail tech I can tell you that they are not out of style. It is a classic look that goes with whatever you are wearing.





The majority of my acrylic clientele all wear french tips.What do you all think about French tips on nails? Out of style or classic?
classic for sure!!!!!

Report Abuse



i might be the only guys answering this !:P hehe french manicure isssssss REally Hot. i really like'm ..they give a sense of class and tidiness.
I think thats fine becuz i have the same i have the short squared tip acrylic nails to go with my rings and i think it is a perfect match!!


so dont worry about what your friends say worry about what you think
I believe that french tips never go out of style, they are a classic.
they're a classic that never go out of style.
I think it is a very classy way to have your nails done. I prefer rounded nails myself because it looks more natural. It think it looks very clean. I do mine all the time and a few of my friends say it's weird but more often then not people think they are so nice. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!! Best wishes!
Classic 100%.
i think french tip is classic i love em too............ i wear them most of the time it looks clean and neat if im not wearin it its a plain platinum white that i put on or any light color like touch of tan and i forgot the other 3 :D
they can never got out of style lol
there in style alright and they much beautifully with everything its your decision not your friends i recommend to leave them :)
I like french manicures the normal way but LOVE .... I think it's gel nails, they look almost natural. And I know how you feel, when I got my engagement ring I was like, dang I need to get my nails done.
Classic...I believe
i like french tips on a FYI note, they are the best thing





that has ever happened.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY...JUST DO IT.
To me french tips never go out of style and they really are a classic.
classic, very, if marrilyn monroe wore them, and people wear them now, there is a reason there still here.
I thnk stick with the french tips! They're definitely very classic, neat and look great if they're well maintained!Congrats on ur engagement;)
Your friend is right; there is a more natural look that is popular now. I used to get french done every other week %26amp; now my new nail guy has turned me on to ';pink %26amp; white gel nails';. This is what everyone in New York %26amp; Hollywood get. My nail tech came from LA where pink %26amp; white gel nails is all he did!!





I love mine! They look more natural %26amp; the white color never chips away because it's not paint. They won't turn yellow either and they stay very shiny. (No paint is used at all!) They also last a bit longer than acrylic nails, usually at least 3 weeks. Pink %26amp; white gel nails are the newest alternative to acrylic french tips. I promise you'll love them, it's still the look you like. Try them out, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment