Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I take a picture of what design I want on french manicured nails...?

If I take a picture of what design I want on my french manicured nails into a Nail Salon, would they be able to do that design? Or does it have to be something simple?Can I take a picture of what design I want on french manicured nails...?
Most likely!


The nail techs are usually very talented, and if they can't do exactly what you want I am almost positve they will be able to do something very close to it.Can I take a picture of what design I want on french manicured nails...?
Depends.





Some salons have ';air brushing'; and others have nail techs that are good in freehand styles.





Each place does it different...this happened to me this weekend...I wanted black nails with White tips and she said she couldnt do it. I wondered why, if they can do a french manicure and paint a white tip over pink, why couldnt they paint white over the black...but I found out that that salon puts the white tips on first and perfects them with a special brush THEN puts the other color over therefore, they couldnt use Black to paint over the white.





Each place is different!
maybe, depends what they can do. try it. but they have like a huge list of sample ones you can use. mine has like 50 on one, and 50 on the other, then 20 in front lol. so im sure they probly could
Perfect! Bring a picture of what you really want and if they are good they can do it.





I've tried explaining it but they couldn't do it by my description. i wish I could just bring a photo.
They should be able to it...depending on the salon you go to. I mean you're paying for their services so I doubt they'll tell you they can't.
they should be able to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment