Saturday, January 23, 2010

Straight line for french tips && different nail designs help?

I grew my nails out and shaped them up. I wanna do french tips on my regular nails instead of paying to get them done because that could damage my real nails and the nearby nail salons suck when painting the white line. I have the clear polish, the white thin pointed polish and the pinkish polish. How can i make a straight line because i keep messing up ?





Also what other cute designs can i do with my different polishes ?


[[hot pink, purple, light pink, darkish red, white thin point and a light blue)]Straight line for french tips %26amp;%26amp; different nail designs help?
I do the same thing. I took some pratice it get right the first time.


I usually start doing my left hand first and do each finger one by one laying it flat (the nail part of the finger that is). I hold the brush in my right hand and paint the white tip from left to right. and do the opposite on my right hand. I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment