Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much does it cost to get French tips (fake nails)?

There's a nail salon, called DaVi and I was thinking of getting them done there. I'm in TN if it helps.How much does it cost to get French tips (fake nails)?
Not sure. It all depends where you go. Plus I have natrually long nails so I just get French tips painted on, I never get fake nails. Altho mine are like perfect and my friends think there fake because they look perfect. If you have nice enough nails just get them painted on. More natural and they normally cost less than getting fake nailsHow much does it cost to get French tips (fake nails)?
It usually costs 25-35 dollars. They last about 2 weeks until it starts to show where you should get them done again.
I live in Pennsylvania and it costs about $30 for tips.
well it varies from place to place;


so i would say its about 15-30


[in ny its usually 20 or underr.]
my friend is a nail expert and she charges 15 for french nails and 10 for just solid colors
it cost .....$18 - $25 dollars
well in MD it costs about $35


i love french tips


they look so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment