Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which OPI nail color is the best for a french manicure?

is there a pinkish one that is sheer enough??Which OPI nail color is the best for a french manicure?
from OPI I use bubble bath and sweet heart the most. I think Essie has better colors for french manicure though. Mademoiselle is the perfect shade that most nail salons I go to use. Ballet Slippers is also nice.





Seche also makes a very nice rose pink color.Which OPI nail color is the best for a french manicure?
yes their is (Aaron's sitter's is answering this) if you have a local Tina's or Sally's go their and ask for thin tip nail polish but in pink
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





There are a ton on this page!


I recommend-





I Need Space


Dear Diary


Nonfat Soy Half Caf


Bare to Be Different





(:
I don't know
Try Privacy Please. Essie's Ballet Slipper is pretty.
http://www.opi.com/ then go to try on this color at the top. thats all their colors

No comments:

Post a Comment