Thursday, January 21, 2010

I always wear french manicure, now I want to wear darker nail polish for the winter what should I do?

red is what my sister got for the holidays, she always has french tips tooI always wear french manicure, now I want to wear darker nail polish for the winter what should I do?
deep red or purple..perhaps even a black..or get the tips in a dark shade that's cuteI always wear french manicure, now I want to wear darker nail polish for the winter what should I do?
that is a horribly stupid question.
I think you should paint them white w/black tips! That might sound strange but,that is a cool style.TRY IT!!!!!!!My name is Jessica too!
well what i think looks really cool is gettin a french mani but with different colors. instead of white... get red or pink or whatever.
A nice Burgundy color. My manicurist pretty much has the color waiting for me whenever I have an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment