Monday, May 10, 2010

Are fake nails like french manicure emo or chav?

I seen a few emo babes wearing them square cut and ultra shiny and quite long, same for chavettes. Both types wore them wide and they looked massive. Both looked very hot and attractive. But what do you guys think, are acrylic nails like this with the big white tips more emo/alt or chav/trendy?





Discuss!Are fake nails like french manicure emo or chav?
Chav!!!! Theyre horrible, they just look tacky to me.Are fake nails like french manicure emo or chav?
I absolutely love my nails......the american look is the best, nice bright white tip.......although I keep mine short.....
there neither there for everyone and anyone
French manicures take some effort and upkeep, so they aren't restricted to youth culture.


But within this, they are probably better associated with chavs, because chavs go for a more feminine, flirty look; emo/scene kids might have neon nail polish or more often, black nails (both girls and guys). Their nails also tend to be shorter - no false nails attached - and sometimes the polish is chipped.
Anyone can wear them! Not just 'groups' of people.
I personally would say french manicured nails are neither emo or chav!! lol :)
According to my man, chav.
Would you believe it nails like this are not trendy anymore, nicely shaped shortish nails (not fake ones) are in, fully covered with nice nail varnish whether it be bright red or subtle pink. Sorry girls fake long nails with square tops and manicured white tips are out. NATURAL NAILS ARE BACK.
Anyone can wear them.


:
|guys with fake nails would kinda scare me.. but fake nails dont make somebody emo or chav.. whatever chav is.. anyone can wear fake nails..
I have no idea what a Chav is.
As if chavs have fake nails... Chavs wouldnt even know where their nails are located..





Dont think chavs have the time to be getting their nails done... too busy drinking and mugging old ladies.





I think fake nails are more for the fake barbie type of girl... neither chav or emo.
False nails say wanna be wag to me if person is sporting all the latest gear then that makes them a chav which most wags are so I say its a chav thing
I personally think if you want 2 have nice looking nails %26amp;%26amp; take time ova ur aperience %26amp;%26amp; you should get ur nails dne.... i dnt fink it mattas wat dey look lyk..or what you look lyk...jst as long as you personally like them its ok..who cares what otha ppl think!!!





My personal option!
I think people have been wearing them long before emos and chavs! A well put on set of nails by a great nail technician look fab - however stick on/press on ones you get from superdrug dont look so good im afraid!
I've got great natural nails that I wear filed square with an ultra-glossy french manicure.





I think the long fake versions are more WAG than anything else...
I don't like fads, trends, fashion, and if you or anyone else does that is fine, but when it comes you specifically, do what you want and disregard what others think without trying to classify everything including yourself.
Hi well it can be take ever way chav or emo, or just normal way of having nice nails, So you dont have to be considered a chav or emo, Just a normal person.





I suppose if you where to wear the clothes like a chav and have nails like this you can call them chav.





But if you have an emo style then they will be classed as emo





and if your a standard girl who is an individual likes to have nice nails, then I would say trendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment