Monday, May 10, 2010

Ladies, do you ever have french nails?

They make me completely melt when I see a woman with them. Very sexy, thanks for answering.Ladies, do you ever have french nails?
They are sexy, but they are hard work to upkeep unless you've got the pink and white acrylics.Ladies, do you ever have french nails?
Yes on my hands but I think they are SO GROSS on toes. And girls who get them on their feet always have long *** toe nails. So ugly.
I let my nails grow then i french manicure them myself. Looks so much nicer then my normal dull nail. I tried the fake ones but i couldnt even brush my hair without them falling off!
I am not allowed to have a lot of bright polish on them at work, so yes they have a french manicure but are sort of short.
i'm not a lady but i couldn't eat a snail.french or not ,oh sorry i thought you said snail.................................
Occasionally.
yes i have french nails some time but i prefer to have a fancy french manicure
Yeah.


I agree, they are very attractive on a woman.
Only if I am in France!
when i'm not playing my guitar, i do almost all the time. but i love to play so i keep them pretty short these days :-(
I love them but they chip so fast they're kind of a waste of money
they may look good but they are annoying
no. mine are painted metalic green... :]


you are so jealous %26lt;3
nah but im only 12 haha
really? i thought guys dont care! WOW didnt thought of that........
yes i have!!!
uhm yes i do and so do a lot my friends
i do
i agree
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment