Monday, May 10, 2010

My Nails Are Natural And I Usually Take White Nail Polish And Draw The White Tip, Like A French Manicure......?

What is the best way to draw a perfect white strip and not get any extra white polish around my finger.My Nails Are Natural And I Usually Take White Nail Polish And Draw The White Tip, Like A French Manicure......?
you can buy French Tip Guides from beauty supply. Try 8ty8beauty supply or Sally Beauty. Google French Tip Guides and you'll get lots of hits for other sources and products. OPI, Orly, Sally Hansen, Channel, Essie are just some of the good brands.My Nails Are Natural And I Usually Take White Nail Polish And Draw The White Tip, Like A French Manicure......?
Oh, I do that all the time. It's one of my beauty secrets.





You can get a perfect french manicure at home, and not pay the costs of getting it done professionally! (Of course it still looks perfect...)

No comments:

Post a Comment