Friday, May 14, 2010

Ok im painting my nails like a french manicure what color should the tips be pink or red?

my favorite color is pink but red drys faster so what color should i do?????Ok im painting my nails like a french manicure what color should the tips be pink or red?
I would do pink because it is cute.But why dont you be creative and make it a green tip so it is a dutch mani!!Trust me I got a bfriend because it was so c.u.t.e!!Ok im painting my nails like a french manicure what color should the tips be pink or red?
It depends on what you are wearing!
You should do white on white.
Pink!!
neither...use whit or a pearly color...just color on the tips is friggin ugly and i thought it was out of style
I always do mine in white,,, but if you prefer, I'm sure pink will be ok,, I think red would be to much, but try it and see, you can always redo.
pink...
Pink. I personally just prefer white because it looks good with anything and always so clean, but I understand you want to mix it up a little.
for a french manicure tips should be white and base should be light pinkish... I've not heard of a french manicure any other way..
pink
pink, of course!
I think it all depends on what color you are painting the rest of your nails. But personally i think pink would go with a whole lot of colors then red could.
get pink its better
pink!!!
OK for a real french manicure the tips should be white or pink. For a Funky French you can do the tips any color you want. I think the Funky's are neat. They seem to get more compliments and draw more attention to your hands.
you should paint them pink, it is more subtle and suits working environments and everyday wear. The red suggest red hot out for a good time don't mind how fast it dries, it is what makes you feel comfortable at the end of the day.
tabkat is right.





For a French manicure, the nails should be a VERY pale pink, and the tips should be white.





It should look like normal nails, only a bit more so.





Of course, you may paint your nails any color that you like, but do not call it a French manicure.
PINK...ITS MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO!!!!
get pink, its so cute!!!
pink - if you can wait!
white.
The tips should be white and the nail should then be painted pale pink.
pink
I think pink sounds cool. The white makes them look too fake and the pink will look like you're just adding a different color everytime you do your nails.
you should do white, it looks more chic that red or pink. pink is too barbie doll so if u must go with one, go with red
pinkkkk
well they should be white...
pink
pink will look very nice dont go for red it'lll look weird...red looks better in a solid color not in a french manicure..
pink!
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment