Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the general price range for acrylic nails with a french manicure?

I usually pay $22 for a full set of acrylic nails with a french manicure and like $12 for a fill with french manicure.What is the general price range for acrylic nails with a french manicure?
It depends if you're getting a design or not.





At my salon I pay 35 for a full set of tips. I'll pay an extra 10 if I want airbrush designs





As a fair warning. These tips RUIN your nails, if you hae nice looking nails to begin with I would suggest a manicure rather than tips. If you're aware of this then go right ahead. :o)What is the general price range for acrylic nails with a french manicure?
They range usually from $50 and up. It just depends on the quality of the nail salon. If it is lower end it will be less, if it is higher end it will be more.
around $30
it should be between 30 and 35, plus you need to leave a tip.
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment