Friday, May 14, 2010

I cooked french style green beans the other night. Well as I was eating I bit into a tiny metal nail.?

I made sure it didnt come from my can opener or anything before I called the company. When I called, the lady said she was going to send an envelope so I can send the nail to them and some other stuff. Should I send them the nail? Should I pursue it? What kind of lawyer would I call?I cooked french style green beans the other night. Well as I was eating I bit into a tiny metal nail.?
Go ahead and follow through with the company's request. They need the information from you so they can track down exactly when the green beans were processed. There could have been a malfunction in their equipment or any number of things.





Since you were not harmed, I see no need to involve a lawyer.I cooked french style green beans the other night. Well as I was eating I bit into a tiny metal nail.?
Since you weren't hurt you wouldn't get any sort of money settlement if you went to court. A lawyer would be pointless and just cost you a bunch of money. I'd take a picture of the nail and send it certified mail, so there is a paper trail. Then I'd send them the nail. I'm sure they will reward you with lots of free green beans for their mistake.
I don't know what kind of lawyer to contact,but,do not send the nail to them, that is the only evidence,you have
Moekitty is right. No need to involve lawyers. I'm sure the company will make things right with you.
Contact a lawyer first. If you are planning to pursue a case against them I would document evidence of the nail and not send it to them unless your lawyer instructs you to.
when did this happen? maybe you should go to the dr asap and tell him what happened--you may have swallowed others without realizing it---xays may be required. call a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment