Monday, May 10, 2010

Girls, what do you thinks nicer? French manicured nails or coloured nailpolish or just plain, no polish?

I LIKE FRENCH, cuz it looks kinda natural, but its shinier =]Girls, what do you thinks nicer? French manicured nails or coloured nailpolish or just plain, no polish?
french definitelyGirls, what do you thinks nicer? French manicured nails or coloured nailpolish or just plain, no polish?
french, definitely!
french manicured
I LOVE french manicures!
depends on the occasion. i personally think french goes with anything! i love french tip!
french!!
I like an American tip they are kinda pearly and look better than that STARK white
I love french manicures!!
french... but they only last for 2-3 days.





i usually jsut buff my nails so they are nice %26amp; shiny
I like Pink and Whites. It's more polished than a French and still has color.
i get french manicures @times,but my usual thing is black,it's just me!
French manicures are my favorite!!!
all!
I love my fingers with French manicure and my toes painted a dark red.
french manicured foooo sho! =]


they look cutieee %26lt;3
i like pale pink, beige, or creme colors for day to day. they give you a more ';polished'; look at work, school, wherever. for fun though, a red polish works, even on short nails. the french manicure seems to be going out of style (if it hasn't already).
I'm so over pink %26amp; whites and French manicures. A nice solid color - almost a skin tone is the best for everyday.
french manni .. if its done good
Hey! I was with my mom this weekend and she French Manicured my nails. She put on a pale beige color which she said looks best on my skin which is olive. I don't like colored nail polish because its looks too cheap. My dad won't let me wear colored nail polish anyway...........but he loves the way my nails look with the french manicure!


He still said that my nails would look best without anything on them.


So I would say go with French Manicure, because it looks good on long or short nails.


But if you are pale like my mom, you should try a pink tint for your nails.
Rainbow! Each nail a different colour. Thats what i've got on now!
french manicures with REAL nails=]
i think french manicured nails are a lot nicer..or even if u go get ur nails done (long) nd get a nice polish on them...
French Manicures are nice and all....but I prefer the plain ol' black nails! It's my favorite! :D Black's one of my favorite color so I have it on my fingers and on my toes! It's hot! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment