Friday, May 14, 2010

Could i still get a french pedicure if my nails are kinda short?

heres a picture





http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm252/missxxxinnocence85/IMG_0834.jpg





Do you think it will look right or should i just stick to nail polish?





I have never had a pedicure doneCould i still get a french pedicure if my nails are kinda short?
yours arent that short so you can. get that pedicure! so nice. your nails are very rigid and need a good clean file!Could i still get a french pedicure if my nails are kinda short?
Your nails are just the right length. French manicures are the classiest and most versatile of all manicures. My husband tells me they are very sexy as well. The nail tech will file everything perfectly so that you get the best results. Watch how they do it in case you need to learn. They can be expensive to maintain. Go for it and enjoy. A gal who takes care of details like that shows they respect and value themselves.
u can still get them done.
yea. thats the perfect length. because, if too long, your going to wanna cut it right? then yu'll just end up cutting the french tips :D

No comments:

Post a Comment