Friday, May 14, 2010

Do french nails look really girly and preppy?

They can if they are too long. Typically they can look nice and not too stuck up. If you are concerned about it though, I'd go with no color whatsoever. They can give the part that covers your nailbed an pinkish tent and then put a natural nail shade (it's like a see through off cream color) on the tips so they look completely natural...at least in color. I usually get mine done this way. It looks great with rounded square tips but for an extra natural classy look you can get the tips rounded.Do french nails look really girly and preppy?
I'M A GUY AND I THINK THEY ARE TOTALLY WEIRD!


It just doesn't look normal/right!Do french nails look really girly and preppy?
i think they look classic %26amp; sophisticated.
i think they do but i love how they look on my nails
I agree with above
i think they look creppy

No comments:

Post a Comment