Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I do a french manicure on my short nails?

I have quite short nails, and would like a french manicure for my cousins wedding. Can it be done?


They aren't too nibbled, they come just off my fingers a tiny tiny bit. xCan I do a french manicure on my short nails?
yes definitely, I actually prefer French polish on short nails, it's cute. On long nails it can look too square and artificial, like those horrible press-on nails :s


Here's a youtube video of a girl with short nails doing her French polish:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CikyQv53u鈥?/a>





gorgeous :)Can I do a french manicure on my short nails?
yes you can just tell the lady at the salon that your nails are extra short. That's the same problem i had and what they do is glue on nails just a bit longer than yours or how ever you like much like an extension but for your nail. and then put the acrylic over it and what ever design and they look fantastic they look completely natural and they don't look like the ugly press on nails you buy at the store





take a look at these beautiful nails





http://skincare.lovetoknow.com/French_Pe鈥?/a>
When you go to the nail place just tell the lady/man to give you a french manicure with a very thin line. They can make them look good.
you can it just wont look as good as having long nails that go like 2cm off the tip off the finger

No comments:

Post a Comment