Friday, May 14, 2010

The white tip of my french nails is turning brown! Help?!?

The white tip of my press on french nails is beginning to turn brown and discolor. They looked great for the first few days but now this is happening. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?The white tip of my french nails is turning brown! Help?!?
Are you wearing acrylics?


It could be that you washed dishes or touched some harsh chemicals without wearing gloves, if it's only the white part that's turning brown. If the whole nail is turning brown, the brush they used to apply the acrylic might have been contaminated.





Either way, I'd go back and have them fixed!The white tip of my french nails is turning brown! Help?!?
if they're acrylic, it could quite possibly be from them being in the sun.


i'm not sure exactly how you can stop it, other than going to the salon and asking them
probs cause there not clean, just wash your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment