Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it ok for an asian person to wear french nails? cuz asians are asian and french ppl are french ppl.?

when i do my nails as french nails, i feel kinda insecure.. cuz i'm not french.Is it ok for an asian person to wear french nails? cuz asians are asian and french ppl are french ppl.?
it's fine. 100% fine. i'm asian and I wear french nails. It's not really called french nails because of the french people.Is it ok for an asian person to wear french nails? cuz asians are asian and french ppl are french ppl.?
im not french and i have a french manicure all the time and no one cares. it is TOTALLY fine to have a french manicure even if ur not french
You know, there are lots of asian French people out there believe it or not. Keep in mind that France is a country, not a race.
I won't tell.
Don't! It's just nails. I've been getting my nails done for almost three years now and I see a ton of people with them. I even have one right now. Go for it!
Check where your clothes were made. If they are from another country, do you have any right to wear them?





If you live in a foreign country or even visit it, do you have a right to be on their soil?





Take a leaf out of Bush's book and don't mind what you do to take advantage or use what belongs to others.





It's a freeeeeeeeee world, baby!
Get over it! There are more important things to worry about!
You don't have to be French to get french manicures. I'm asian too and I get my nails done all the time. There's no need to feel insecure. Plus, it looks REALLY good.
Americans wear french nails too... There's no difference. Anything you wear honey is made in a different country.
french fries


english muffins


irish stew


I am not french,english or irish, but eat the food!! actually I think french fries are american, but I hope you get the point
It's fine! Anyone can have a french manicure!
yes!!!!! anyone can wear french nails!
you can wear whatever you want! dont let anyone tell you different. its your body, if you wanna wear french nails, just do it! its fine. i have an asian friend who does, and she looks good with them. im sure you do too! dont feel insecure about anything you do. its okay for yiou to wear them!
French nails are just a type or style of nails, just like';french fries'; or ';french bread';. Which are types and styles of potatoes and bread. Anyone can wear have french nails, so don't worry about it. Try having french nails on your toes...it'll look really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment